Birthday party for my brother dad not attending.

by Champion 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Champion
    Champion

So my sister-in-law is having the first birthday party my older (60)brother has ever had. Calls my JW ELDER dad(88)to tell him she wants to send a ticket to him to come. Of course my dad tells me "my conscience would bother me" so he's not coming! Jehovah's are such losers!!!! Mean time they have been going through all our family slides to make a cd for the party. Half the pictures are of ASSEMBLIES, my brother just kept throwing them in the garbage!!! Since leaving the "truth" late in life (45) most of my brothers friends throughout his life no longer speak to him.I left way before him so he is inviting my friends!! There all coming, that's what you call friends. My other JW brother won't come either. SAD...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Sad your dad is missing out!

Will your son sing, would be some great entertainment!!!

Hope you all have a good time.

purps

• Champion
    Champion

Hey Purps,how are you Merry Christmas Happy New Year.. Just got done watching all the videos you and the others posted for favorite music. Loved it! Radiohead is my fav! I was just going to pm you to ask how to upload from you tube to this site...I want to join in...Wow I just highjacked my on thread.. Champ My son sang at Christmas Eve service at our church..he did an amazing rendition on guitar of Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuele..of course my video was not charged.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

just for you Champion

MORGAN FREEMAN RECEIVES HIS RADIOHEAD IN RAINBOWS DISCBOX

hehe it's funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MkQJuaOrc

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Duh...free ticket....duh come see relatives...duh don't go to party if it bothers him so much...at 88 wouldn't he like to see his relatives?

Snoozy....who still wonders why her JW hubby and his JW relatives could come to his first daughters wedding then his second daughters wedding..but then his second daughter got divorced and remarried some years later..but he couldn't come...he said it was because it was in a church...

Wrong excuse...the first two were in a church...(Rolling eyes)

I thought it was because it was a second marriage but no one said anything about that.

Oh Well..their loss...

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit