I owe you all an apology

by mtsgrad 8 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Hi Posters

Yesterday morning at 4:30 I posted a thread "Pointless post".

I then proceeded to spam my own thread repeatedly (breaking rule 5). Had a bad day guys.

Just wanted to say sorry

mtsgrad

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No problemo - I have been guilty myself in the past. Fortunately Simon does not form a Judicial Committee

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

In view of your repentance we conclude that there should no action drawn against you.

Hope your feeling better today.

There always seems to be a bit of built up anxiety and anguish at this time of year with the holidays as such.

Your not alone on this trust me

• caliber
    caliber

the test of courage comes when you are in the minority.. the test of tolerance comes when you are

majority.. (Sockman)

I think you passed the test of courage with flying colors.. may the rest of us now pass the test of tolerance with such !

Cal

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

We all put our foot in our mouths, I have done it plenty of times and it won't be the last.

So no worries. Yes isn't it delightful we have no judical committee to beat up on you or any of us ever again. hurrah.

love

Orangefatcat.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

MTS, what you need is a big, friendly hug from an American. How about I volunteer? I'll come back tomorrow, hopefully, when my modem is up and running again.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

mts - its worth being a bad English boy so you can get a hug from FHN

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

No problem.

Bonus: You guys over the pond get to see 2009 naked 6 hours before we do over here!

Jeff

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    mts - its worth being a bad English boy so you can get a hug from FHN

You see, Stilla, I told you that you always know what to say to lift my spirits. And a hug for you, too. MTS, hope your week is looking up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit