Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!! Add your greeting!

by LovesDubs 9 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Our little party here is coming to a close and I am very sad about that. I remember on my high school graduation day in June of 1972, we were all standing in the cafeteria getting our caps and gowns on and I looked around the room at all these people I had literally grown up with for 18 years and thought "This is the last time we are all going to be all together" and it made me cry. I have come to depend on and love you guys so much. I know there will be other web sites...but it is always difficult for me to let go.

So Im taking this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a healthy, happy, PROSPEROUS, New Year and a wonderful holiday...no matter how you spend it....and I send you hugs and love and THANKS...deeply felt thanks, for being here for me.

Post your holiday greeting here...lets share a group hug!!

LovesDubs

• kazar
    kazar

I do wish everyonehere a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Spiked egg nog will help.

• Mandette
    Mandette

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

cheers

Mandette

• gymbob
    gymbob

Happy "holidaze" to everybody, whatever you are celebrating! Gymbob

• cawshun
    cawshun

Merry Christmas to all those that are now FREE to celebrate and enjoy the Holidays. I hope your Christmas is warm and fuzzy and full of merryment. Peace, Love and Happiness

Cawshun

• Casper
    Casper

"Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year"

to all...

Cas

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

BTTT

• Newborn
    Newborn

From me as well!!

Happy Holidays!!

Love to you ALL

/Newborn

• wobble
    wobble

My Bro-in-Law (ex-witless faded 3yrs) is cooking a Goose and a leg of lamb for Chrissy day Yum-Yum,I'm such a carnivore! We will be together with his lot and other non-witness family. Great.! (he is a prodigious drinker,so to make sure I can keep up I am having several practice runs)

Happy Christmas,New Year and happy Hanukah (spelling?) to our Jewish brothers,

in fact,Peace Happiness and Wellbeing to All!

Love

Wobble

p.s to any "still in" I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday in whatever way you can.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who celebrate them. Happy Holidays to all who celebrate anything else too.

This is the time of year to celebrate, at least in the northern hemisphere, with its short, dark days and cold weather. And this is the place to celebrate the freedom to follow your own conscience!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit