Thank you ...from gumby ..to all..for your help

by gumby 5 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

To all who responded to the thread..were you atheist/agnostic BEFORE COMING TO THIS DB?
    Hey guys......THANKS!!!!!
    I want to thank all of you who responded to this thread and want to say I feel that ALL of you did an awesome job in relating your feelings on your beliefs and that I respect each one of them.
    I will continue to have an open mind and do as many of you are in our continual search for understanding.
    Thanks mucho bunches! I am going to post this thank you as a new thread so all will get my thank you.
    GUMBY

• Prisca
    Prisca

You're welcome. That's what this board is for - exchanging ideas, thoughts, experiences, life. It's great when we are able to discuss and exchange ideas with the thought of learning from each other.

That's what makes life interesting, eh?

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks prisca. Not too many reasponded to this hot topic eh?

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

gumby,

I just now read the thread. All I can say is, try real hard to keep an open mind for truth.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • Prisca
    Prisca

69 readers is not too bad.

However, to get the reader's interest, you need to write the subject heading in such a way that it doesn't give away the whole message, whilst giving some indication what it is about. Perhaps if you called it "A message from Gumby" or even just "Thanks", then it may have invited a few more curious readers.

Just a suggestion.

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks again prisca...I'll try it next time around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit