Anointed friends in heaven

by Newborn 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

When I was a teenager a sister who claimed to be one of the anointed, studied with me. That was considered an enourmeous privilege of course. After she passed away 14yrs ago, I always had even more bad concsience coz I knew she was watching me doing "wrong, insignificant " things. I found that very disturbing and embarrassing. It was much worse than god seeing me.

All that suffering for nothing. Now I feel sorry for myself but nothing to do. At least it doesn't bother me anymore.

Anyone who felt the same?

/Newborn

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hello sister,

What a priviledge you had, to study with an anointed!

But do not worry about that she would watch you. Jesus came to save not the righteous, but sinners.

And about the anointed in heaven. There is no evidence that the first ressurection has begun. You know, when Jesus was resurrected, there was plenty of eye-witnesses. But nobody has yet witnessed, that the anointed really have been resurrected. The bible tells in Revelation, that the first resurrection will be seen, even by the enemies. Look what's written about this in Revelation 11: 11 , 12: And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them. 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: “Come on up here.” And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them.

This is said to occure in the city where their Lord was killed. Wich city is this? Jerusalem of course.

Have anybody seen this happen yet? Of course not. So, no anointed exept Jesus Christ resurrected to heaven yet!

Your brother Kosonen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit