Timeshares

by DazedAndConfused 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Does anyone here have the dreaded timeshare? How do I got out of this!!!!!!!!!????????????

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

its easier leaving the witnesses than timeshares!

mtsgrad

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think you can sell them through a realtor. Obviously you'll have to discount it.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

There are websites that let you do a free listing of your timeshare. But yes, you will have to really LOWER the price to get it to move. Don't trust realtors that sell timeshares they will rip you off because they will want you to pay an appraisal fee which is totally bogus.

• Purza
    Purza

We just bought one and rescinded the purchase the next day after reading horror stories. I have been reading up a bit and about the only thing you can do is suck it up and "enjoy your vacations". . . or at least that it was I read on a few occassions. It is almost impossible to off load these things. *sorry*

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I talked to a realtor and she said "Are these things still legal?" This is the biggest ripoff I have ever gotten into. Cost $10,000. Usage over the years = once. I pay every year, above the initial cost, about $300.

• shamus100
    shamus100

The real problem is if your local timeshare goes bust, you get nothing, zilch, nada, and forget about ever using any other property unless you purchase another timeshare again.

Sell it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit