NEW VIDEO: Question JWs - APOSTATES

by V 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

Part 3 of our series "Question Jehovah's Witnesses," questioning JWs ability to question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnqQ2taQGio

• yknot
    yknot

I love the ending.....Brills as usual!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Excellent!!!

Just one comment. The quote towards the end from the 1984 Awake! on a closed mind is only introduced with "JWs tell others" at the top of the screen. Someone listening to the presentation might not realize it is a new quote and might think it goes with the preceding quote about not thinking that JW belief can stand up to examination. It could possibly be confusing for a listener with no knowledge on the subject.

• gymbob
    gymbob

Great video! I'd love to call and ask them over for a chat, but (thanks to my ex-wife) they've got my house marked on the territory card. They know me....the APOSTATE!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Another eye opener V , if JWS were to be honest about their faith they they would follow the Bible's advise and test the spirit and the spoken words of men,

You see there were false prophets in biblical times, perhaps not as commercially inspired as the WTBS. are but nevertheless they were there too.

Just as the false prophets in ancient times were inspired from Satan, so is the multi-national billion dollar corporation of the JWS.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Another top-notch production. Thank you and keep 'em coming!

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Excellent work!

How hypocritical of the Witnesses. They spend a billion hours a year making other people question their religious beliefs when they themselves refuse to question their own.

• megawatt
    megawatt

Excellent work as always V! Posted this up at the Jehovah's witness support forum. Keep up the good work...

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Great work V! Thanks so much for your efforts!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Nice presentation.

They used to call me "Brother", now they call me "Apostate".

All for questioning the fact that their teachings don't agree with the Bible.

Brother Apostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit