Do any of you have Seizures of any type to contend with ?

by Cheetos 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Do any of you have Seizures of any type to contend with? if so what type do you have and what do take to control them? After falling from a roof I have a hell of a time with them. Thanks

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hi Cheetos, sorry to hear you are suffering from these things. I get them when I get a really bad headache. It has been years since I had one and am grateful for that. My wife had a brain tumor removed when she was a kid and became epileptic after the surgery. She takes tegratol I think for them. She has not had one in over a year.

I hope you get better real soon.

• ninja
    ninja

damn right......one time I won the disco dancing competition at a club.....and I was only going up to the bar to buy a drink

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Hello!, I'm Mrs. Kool Aid Man. I,too, have seizures as a result of a massive brain hemorrhage I suffered 20 years ago.We were living in Florida at the time and I was taking some college courses on creative writing as I had just gotten a job on the local newspaper as a reporter. While in class one day, I suffered a massive brain hemorrhage. I was rushed to the hospital in Tampa where I underwent surgery to remove a massive blood clot on my brain. I was put on Dilantin and have been taking it ever since then. I still have seizures quite often though not as severe as they have been in the past. I used to have grand mal seizures but have not had that type in quite some time. The ones I have now are mostly petit mal seizures. I have great empathy for anyone who suffers from this debilitating malady.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I remember back in 1997 when I was still going too the kingdum Ball :-) in my area I asked if it would be ok if I sat in the second school because of my partial seizures that were trigered at that time by movement of bibles fans and so forth, the elders said no, so that was the end of my going to meetings. So now after I got away from that cult I feel like I can breath a little easyer by not being put under the stress those fools put me under.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit