This is important (quoting Jeremy C.)

by Hiddenwindow 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

The Society insists in its cultish talk. Given the secretive nature of the Governing Body's delibarations, we do not know what they are preparing for. Both Besy and Jeremy C. made excellent contributions to a recent thread, and I want to follow up. I saw three tv programs last week about cults that started as harmless brotherhoods and ended in the anihilation of many of its members or total seclusion. The Society has been talking a lot about how recent changes in the Organization have to do with the increasing pressures of life. They are faced with either changing the religion to successfully surf the world or hold on to dellusional measures. I may be overreacting, but I believe we are in decisive times. Those of us who have family inside must be alert. Again, thanks Betsy for the quotes (I only include one here but there are more) and Jeremy C. for the brilliant analysis.

Hiddenwindow

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** w07 12/15 pp. 19-20 pars. 15-16 “Stand Firm and See the Salvation of Jehovah” ***

“‘This is the way. Walk in it, you people,’ in case you people should go to the right or in case you should go to the left.” (Isaiah 30:21) As we get nearer to the outbreak of the great tribulation, we may well receive some detailed instructions. Our safe journey through those troublesome days will depend on our keeping in step with other loyal servants of Jehovah.

I commented on this trend in another thread. Witnesses are being systamatically indoctrinated to believe that "instructions" (commands) will come down the pike for which there is no Scriptural precendent or basis. They are also being indoctrinated to believe that their safety will hinge on their unquestioning compliance with such "instructions", even if they do not understand them. Just think about the implications of this.

When an organization reaches this point, the centralized leadership can institute any kind of draconian policies without any Scriptural reason for doing so. What will the deluded subconscious minds of these leaders tell them to do? And how far will the majority of the members go in their misguided allegiance to this kind of system? It makes you think. Yet, this is where the Watchtower organization is headed.

When we look at history, we see that when an organization reaches this tipping point; it's gets very interesting; perhaps a bit frightening. This is the point at which all cultic groups have made their biggest blunders, and where their members have suffered the worst consequences.

Jeremy C.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit