Sons of Anarchy

by sammielee24 6 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Did anyone watch the show tonight? If so, do you know the name of the last song and the singer? I believe the song was Forever Young but I don't know who the artist was...........sammieswife.

• watson
    watson

Rod Stewart?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

No. It was a woman - a lovely song, but I just can't seem to figure out who was singing it. sammieswife.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I watched it. I too was thinking about who sang the song at the end. Go to the official web site, they might have details there.

At the end of the program Mrs Thirdson kissed me goodnight and said she was glad I was not in a motorcycle club. I replied, "after watching this series I think I will buy a bike and form a club, only mine will be called Sons of Bureaucracy."

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    watched it. I too was thinking about who sang the song at the end. Go to the official web site, they might have details there.

At the end of the program Mrs Thirdson kissed me goodnight and said she was glad I was not in a motorcycle club. I replied, "after watching this series I think I will buy a bike and form a club, only mine will be called Sons of Bureaucracy."

Good one!

I checked out the website earlier and the songs weren't listed. Perhaps they will be up shortly...sammieswife.

• sf
  • sf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit