What is the latest on the blood issue

by is there help out there 3 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Is it not true that a JW blood once it leave the body it can not go back in or they will be zaaped at the big "A". When one has a operation etc. and is give intervinse the needle is inserted and blood goes up the iv tube and when the iv solution starts to flow the blood then goes back into the body. If this is true every JW who has had a operation will go down the tube at the big "A".

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

How are we supposed to know?

J-dubs don't know themselves.

• freethinker2009
    freethinker2009

I posed this question to my friend, i asked them if they would donate blood as we are now allowed to take fractions........i got a blank stare and she said she would not take blood in any form or fractions. I asked her what about JW's that would should they donate? She said no, i said then witnesses have no right to accept blood fractions as they are not willing to supply the very thing needed to make them. She said i was thinking like an Apostate i said no i'm actually thinking.

FT09

• Mary
    Mary
    I posed this question to my friend, i asked them if they would donate blood as we are now allowed to take fractions........i got a blank stare and she said she would not take blood in any form or fractions. I asked her what about JW's that would should they donate? She said no, i said then witnesses have no right to accept blood fractions as they are not willing to supply the very thing needed to make them. She said i was thinking like an Apostate i said no i'm actually thinking.

Ask her if she is aware that by accepting an organ transplant (which has been a "conscience matter" since 1980), that you would actually receive more leukocytes (which is on the "banned" list of acceptable treatments) into your body (from the donor) than what you would during a blood transfusion.

Also worth noting is the fact that during pregnancy, the female breasts produces a special milk called colostrum which is very important in keeping the baby healthy. Colostrum contains high concentrations of leukocytes, protective white cells which can destroy disease-causing bacteria and viruses. So by breast feeding your child (something that is highly endorsed by the Watchtower Society), leukocytes are being passed from mother to child. I guess all Witness mothers who have breast-fed their children are bound for the Second Death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit