I'm looking for the Watchtower seals. Help.

by avengers 7 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

A while back somebody posted an article about the Watchtower-seal.
    I can't seem to find the post. Would somebody point me to that post?
    I have been asked to do research on it. I surely would appreciate it Thanks.

You have the power to create nations. You have the power to destroy nations. Never underestimate the power of you. (Andy)
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek

Are they like a "theocratic" version of the Navy Seals? Sent in to find and destroy apostates, perhaps?

--
    Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit attrocities - Voltaire

• avengers
    avengers
    Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit attrocities - Voltaire

Explain!

I need the images of the WT seals, for serious research.

"Few are they that look through their own eyes and feel with their own heart"
    A Einstein
  • chasson
    chasson
    I need the images of the WT seals, for serious research.

If it has connexion with the freemasonry's stuff, it would be possible that it is not a serious research, because a lot of seal all around the world have the same presentation without connexion with freemasonry

Bye

Charles

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Explain

If people can convince, persuade, cajole, teach or mislead you into believing something which is clearly untrue, they're also likely to be able to get you to behave in an unwise way, based on the same faulty reasoning. The Taliban are an obvious example. Believing the absurdity that they will be rewarded in an afterlife for defending Islam and killing infidels, they do just that.

--

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Try here: http://hardtruth.topcities.com/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm and http://hardtruth.topcities.com/dirty_watchtower_secrets_pt2.htm But take both with a pinch of salt!

--

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Funky. Thanks. I found it. You helped me out a lot.

• Klaus Vollmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit