I need a pioneer partner

by lawrence 4 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

I need a pioneer partner, who's into stealing KHs? We can spread the literature all the way to the next trailer park. Hell. could make 2 or 3 double-wides out of most KHs, and add windows and skylights. Cmon! Let's do something positive!

Simon's shutting down the site; let's scoop up a variety of halls, and broadcast from them, as well as host the next JWD.

It starts with one hall stolen!

I need a pioneer partner - and another drink.

• asilentone
    asilentone

yeah right! I would not want to be your jailmate!

• lawrence
    lawrence

a little timid?

• asilentone
    asilentone

There are better things to do than planning to steal K.H.! By the way, I do not know how to haul the K.H., only very few people can do it, they will say no way.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

At Your Service....

He is available for a good cause, I am sure.

David Copperfield Your Booking Agent for Corporate & Private Events. Contact Grabow Entertainment today, we have thousands of talents to choose from for your next private or corporate party event.

David Copperfield

David Copperfield was interested in magic and performance from a young age, when his grandfather first taught him a card trick. His first show was in his home town when he was just twelve years old. His skills as a magician developed quickly: at age sixteen he was teaching a magic course at New York University.

He performed in theatres and on television throughout the seventies and, in 1978, he was given his own show, 'The Magic of David Copperfield', which went on to win a number of American Television Awards. It has also led to David Copperfield becoming a household name for his seamless displays of magic.

During the eighties the scale of the illusions increased. One of his most famous tricks was in 1983, when David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty vanish. He has also walked through the Great Wall of China and escaped from the Prison of Alcatraz, a trick that no real prisoner ever managed to perform.

David Copperfield is reported as the first illusionist to fly without the use of wires.

On a smaller scale, one of his more recent tricks was to make thirteen randomly selected members of the audience of his live shows disappear.

David Copperfield has been called the foremost illusionist of our time and, in 2000, was named a living legend by the US Library of Congress. His universal appeal is demonstrated by the fact that he has appeared on the stamps of four different countries.

His ability as a businessman, as well as an illusionist, has brought financial rewards; David Copperfield has been named the thirteenth highest paid entertainer in the world.

Contact Grabow for more information or to book David Copperfield for your next corporate or private event.

Serving meeting planners since 1983
    4219 Creekmeadow Drive
    Dallas, TX 75287-6806
    972.250.1165 FAX
    www.grabow.biz
    [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit