Let me run you by you again

by is there help out there 2 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

A little JW girl goes over to her non JW house on Xmas day and finds that Santa has given her all sorts of presents dolls etc. She then goes home and ask mommy why does Santa not love her and bring her presents. Her mother gives her JW mombo jombo. As she grows older see realizes that Santa is realy Mommy and Daddy she therefore spend the rest of her life that they never loved her. My fondes memories was when Santa brought me Lionel trains. Now when I see a train I feel loved even more.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I'm dense...can you clarify?

A jw girl goes to a non jw friend's house? Non jw friend gets lots of presents from Santa, jw girl asks her parents why Santa does not love her and is given JW reasons. Later JW girl realizes Santa is a child's parents, spends rest of life feeling that JW parents never loved her?

• yknot
    yknot
    Her mother gives her JW mombo jombo. As she grows older see realizes that Santa is realy Mommy and Daddy she therefore spend the rest of her life that they never loved her.

Well part of the JW mumbo jumbo about Satan Santa is the fact that it is the child's parents who put out the presents and LIE to the child. The child is also assured she is better off because she knows the truth about Satan Santa and also the "troof'. The fact that her parents do not LIE to her about some imaginary figure makes her feel loved and smarter then the rest of the kids in her class because they are all getting duped!

Practically every JW child is taught to point out to their classmates that you can re-arrange the letters of Santa into Satan.

The JW parent reasons with the child whether they would only want to receive toys only two times a year or all year round. I can attest that most JW parents who are born or raised go overboard in toy comphensation. In fact we have so many that we hold a semi-annual toy swap! Any remaining toys are put into a sister's garage sale and the profits are donated to the worldwide work.

Glad you have fond memories of X-Mas but I as a JW child spent every holiday with my non-JW parent and had nothing but feelings of burden and disgust since my personal religious views were not respected or acknowledged.

Also a JW child probably would never go to a non-JW house without her parent in tow. We really don't associate with non-JWs socially outside of work and school. I was allowed to play with the non-JW children in my neighborhood and they were invited to come over anytime but I was not allowed in their houses..... cuz of demons.

Yknot............still of the Bah Humbug class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit