Whats at the end of the rainbow?...I Know!

by OUTLAW 6 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Simons thread on Noah and the rainbow made me remember this experience.I must have been 7 or 8 at the time.We lived on an island in the pacific ocean,and storms would come and go.Our home was right on the beach so we could see what ever happened there.Anyway a storm had just past and the clouds had just started to break,and the sun came peaking through.This magnificent rainbow appeared.One end of the rainbow went miles and miles away from shore into the ocean horizon.The other end landed squarly in the yard on our beach.I couldn`t contain myself ,I had to find out what was at the end of the rainbow.So I ran outside and grabbed the clam digging shovel.With my shovel in hand,I ran to the end of the rainbow and started to dig.I dug as hard as I could and then I hit something.So I dug harder to get it out.Finaly I had it,it was a rusted out bucket full of sand.HA-HA-HA!So how many people you know,got to actually dig at the end of the rainbow!...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

None. The rainbow moves away from you to keep the refraction angle in the raindrops.

SS

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

awww geez.
    And I thought it was a terrific story.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

My theory, you will find all of your missing socks if you ever find the end of the rainbow.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ST.Satan,very funny wise-ass(lol).You have to dig exactly where you first see the rainbow,remember your only 8 years old,wonder and magic are everywhere...OUTLAW

• Celtic
    Celtic

All that glitters is not gold

Hug trees

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Dammit - and I always thought it was a pot of gold at the end of one.

Ofcmad

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/ Dogma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit