They Skipped our House

by Thirdson 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

A short while back I posted the conversation I had with two JW ladies where I challenged them to explain the doctrine (and pretty much the only unique doctrine) of 1914 from the Bible. Well, last weekend another car group arrived in my road. It was early Saturday afternoon and I saw a car turning round using a neighbor's driveway. A few minutes later it was back and parked at the end of the cul-de-sac. I could see this as we were out in our yard raking and bagging leaves. Now, I only noticed the car at first and it's not unusual to see people looking around our road as my neighbor's house across from me is for sale and at the end of the road is a new build house for sale.

A little later we notice two ladies in long skirts walking up to a neighbor's house. They didn't seem to be carrying much and at first I thought they might be canvassing for someone on the city council but it was Mrs Thirdson who said, "JWs!" They must have seen us, we have a large lot but it is open, the lawn had lots of filled leaf bags scattered about and my daughter was running all around. I don't think they went to the front door while we were all at the back of the house so I think they didn't bother to stop to hand out whatever latest flyer they had.

I guess word has got around that I might be a "difficult" call, or maybe even an "apostate." 3rd

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, that's one less waste of paper placed.

• chickpea
    chickpea

another possibility is that they are finishing
    up a territory and doing their diligently recorded
    "not at homes" .... but either way...
    i am betting you have been diligently
    record as icked and wevil

you go, bro!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit