to my anonymous benefactor

by Mommie Dark 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Thank you for the lovely card and the Christmas joy. I intend to share it with glee! I wish you would e-mail me and let me thank you properly.

Love,
    Mommie D.

• TR
    TR

Hi MD! Hope you're doing better! Sorry, I'm not the benefactor, just thought I'd see how ya are.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

thanks TR. I'm so brimfull with holiday spirit it's almost sickening!

Papa put up the tree & lights today so we are going to enjoy trimming it slowly over the next coupla days as I can manage. I'm ignoring the dust and clutter and just dolloping holiday cheer around the house in small increments. Not being able to clean and decorate just isn't fazing me for some reason; whatever happens, it's all good!

So many people have expressed such love and concern for me, I feel like Mr. Grinch whose heart grew two sizes in one day; I have a permanent goofy grin no matter how lousy I feel!

Love is in the air, trala, and I STILL wish my card buddy would email me!

Love
    MD

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey ((((((Mommie))))))))

Wasn't me either, although I wish I had thought of it! I'm thrilled that you are doing well and enjoying the holiday season. Much love to you and yours,

Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Wasn't me, but I am really glad that you are home with your family. Have a wonderful holiday with many precious memories! :o)

closer

• waiting
    waiting
    Not being able to clean and decorate just isn't fazing me for some reason; whatever happens, it's all good! - md

Now.....that's a healthy attitude! Enjoy.....tra la la.

waiting

• Prisca
    Prisca

MD,

Just wanted to say that I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be posting again! Take care of yourself and have a wonderful Christmas!

• larc
    larc

Hey MD,

Between now and xMass, fix up yourself and PD a mess of good vittles on a regular basis (that's how we talk just a hundred miles south of you). I will steak my reputation on the advice I am giving, if you get my drift.

Hi Ho Silver Awaaaaaaaay

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Dear Larc,

Yes those tender juicy vittles are the centerpiece of a gorgeous feast that Papa intends to livingly oversee. And you & Zazu deserve a zillion butterfly kisses for orchestrating the thing!

Much love,
    MD
    'every day in every way, getting better & better'

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((md)))))))))))

You're very much loved round these parts! Happy to have you back with us! luv always,t

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit