Second Life: Where are your favorite spots to visit?

by gaiagirl 3 Replies latest jw friends

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Those who play Second Life probably has favorite spots they return to over and over. What are your favorite places to meet people or do fun things?

I enjoy visiting "Nevas Freeporium", which has lots of clothing, accessories and even skins, all completely free. The Freeporium is adjacent to an (adult) club where you can go to listen to music, dance, chat, etc.

Another great place is "Tropical Paradise" where you can dance salsa or other ballroom type dances, including some slowdances. You may also relax on the beach, float on airmattresses, ride Willy the friendly orca, all amid beautiful scenery.

"Amity Beach" is a quiet place to relax on the sand, watch dolphins jump out of the water, ride a windsurfing board or a helicopter, explore a sunken ship just offshore, or chat around a campfire. There is a small town with shops and movie theatre as well.

Finally, "the Shelter", is a club for all ages where people can dance, play cards, play in the swimming pool, slide on the waterslide, and has a large table full of free clothing and other useful things.

• musky
    musky

Anywhere where it is quiet and peaceful. No big lights or big city. Just enjoying the peace of nature is all I need

• Gregor
    Gregor

Tonight was overcast but almost balmy. My wife is out of town so after dinner I walked down to the marina (Cascade Locks, OR) on the Columbia river. Very dark but there was some river traffic, a couple of huge barges being pushed by tugs towards Portland. A beautiful sailboat looked like it was going on by under motor power but changed course and came into the marina. The lights of the little town of Stevenson, WA were visible across the river about a mile away. The lines slapping on the masts of the rocking boats make a sound almost like chimes. Saw a few bats swooping around. Very peaceful.

• zagor
    zagor

I find that my "first life" is as full as it gets without adding second one to it ;)

And I already live in paradise, living close to real orcas, dolphins and whales. Helicopter rides are only two minutes drive from here, Cessna airport about 20 minutes. Yachts and sales about 5 minutes away. At night by the bonfire you can see millions of stars with occasional shutting star whizzing along.

There are dance parties everywhere, from salsa to modern whatever hits your fancy. I used to go to Salsa club for a wee while couple of years ago, would love to go again but don't want to dance with just about any random person anymore. So no, I find real life way more entertaining than a fantasy. I guess I'm too old and too old fashioned lol, but good luck to you guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit