Did you notice the Flab to fab picture is outwardly lying? See Picture

by FreedomFrog 3 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Ok, I think this is the most poorly designed advertisement I've seen in a while. Look at the differences...is it just me or is it obvious these are two totally different gals? One is way much darker and the other is not. Don't tell me she had a nice tan while fat but didn't keep up with it while she was skinner...besides, I don't think a white person as white as the second person can get a dark tan like the one on the left...at least I can't seem to get that dark of a tan.

Just thought it was interesting.

My son and I like to watch advertisements, movies, or shows and see if we can catch inconsistent things in them. We're constantly rewinding/skipping back with our tapes/CD's catching mistakes on them. Kinda fun.

For example on Aladin, my son (which I caught years ago) noticed Aladin had a bit of a bloody arm when he was fighting the snake but a few shots later the scratch was gone while fighting the same snake...lol

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That's terrible.....also notice she now has a boyfriend but is still fat...another mistake!

• iceguy
    iceguy

When I first saw this ad I thought not only did she lose weight she changed her race!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    When I first saw this ad I thought not only did she lose weight she changed her race!

"But wait...that's not all...we'll even throw in the magnificent race changing formula for the same low price of $19.99. That's RIGHT, only $19.99 " CALL NOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit