Thank You...

by megs 3 Replies latest jw friends

• megs
    megs

Being on this board, reading all of your comments, stories etc. has been an eye opening experience for me. I came here feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed... I thought maybe it was the truth, but it never felt quite right. I thought I knew my JW friend, but there was this HUGE facet of his life that I just never understood... Now I get it. I still hold on to a thread of hope that someday he'll realise it's not the "truth". I pray that he will stop putting off living in the hopes that the big "A" is right around the corner... Yet I no longer can bear the burden of trying to lighten the load for him. I did my best, and maybe something I said will someday resonate with him. Thanks to everyone for posting your stories, sharing your insights and your wealth of knowledge. If it were not for what I read here I might have been well on my way to becoming a baptised publisher... I would have given up my friends, my family and many of the things worthwhile in my life... Thank you, thank you, thank you...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

All in a day's work (LOL)

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Make no mention of it.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Nice of you to say thanks to those who were helpful and enjoy the life you almost lost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit