Have you planned indoor projects for fall/winter?

by compound complex 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

We're having our first major rain in northern California. Firewood has been gathered for wood stoves, gas furnaces are firing and my closets are spewing.

I'm making a list of indoor activities to stave off cabin fever ... It's dark by 5:30 p.m.

What are your projects?

Thanks,

CoCo

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm pulling up the carpets and redoing my hardwood floors.

Serena

• megaflower
    megaflower

We rescently remodled the master bath. We laid a marble floor, added crown molding, fresh paint, retiled the shower.

• poppers
    poppers

Completely redoing my bathroom - new tub/shower/jacuzzi combo, new toilet, new mirror, new sink and vanity, new floor - the works. My contractor comes tomorrow. I've already removed all the woodwork, stripped paint, sanded, stained, and sealed most of it.

• Mary
    Mary

Now that I've finished my project, I plan on re-focusing on my screen-play that I started last year.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

CoCo!! You are going to love this one. Our subdivision that we live in has until recently been governed by a maitenance organization. We needed to have %70 of the homes sold before they turned the association over to us, the residents. Well, guess what? As of last week, we are now in control on our association. First off we were left with a $6000.00 deficit to overcome. What with the economy and people losing their homes to forsclosure WE now have a problem.

So, we have a President, not me, a VP, also not me. A secretary, not me, and a treasurer, not me. However, ours is a "5" member board. YUP, that's where I come in. I am the "DIRECTOR AT LARGE"...Ya see, I don't need any big shot titles. Been there done that. So, I have the most important position of all. I am the ENFORCER!!!! YUP! Leave it up to a good old EX JW to get that job, HUH? So, needless to say, I will have many projects to look after over the next 6 months at least.

If a neighbor has a problem.....CALL ME! Ya don't like your neighbors' DOG, CAT, KIDS, CAR, you name it and they call me. Of course, I am very tactful, having learned that quality as a jw. NOT!! But I have overcome my sefl righteousness and therefore do not think that my shit doesn't stink.

I am but a humble servant to the LOWLY masses, LOL!! take care CoCo.

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit