Anyone want to do my finals for History? Going once...going twice...

by FreedomFrog 9 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

DARN!!! no takers?????

Oh well...I have to do a 2075 word essay from 1950-1990 greatest accomplishments that changed the United States whether it be political, economical, or social. Along with that I need 2 references for each year. I'm up to 1970's with about 1000 words and 6 references.

Guess I better get going since there are no takers and this needs to be completed by tomorrow. Two more years to cover...4 more references to find...LOL

~~Froggy~~

• StAnn
    StAnn

You have to have 80 references?

StAnn

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Creation of the CIA and inpacts on the world scene

Space race

Political positioning within the Middle East

If you can't come up with at least a few thousand words on these three topics impacting the US during those decades...

Uzzah

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    You have to have 80 references?

Oops...I meant for each decade...LOL...wow, 80 references...and I though 10 was bad enough! YIKES!

It's almost 2...I better get some sleep and finish this up tomorrow before I end up doing 80 references...heehee...goodnight all!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    If you can't come up with at least a few thousand words on these three topics impacting the US during those decades...

Oh I can but those only cover the first few decades (which I need all 5 decades) in the government world. I have to take each decade

For example (I've already covered)

In the 50's Truman developing ways to reduce communism.

In the 60's Johnson was making changes but didn't want to pull out of Vietnam ("because it would make US appear weak") which caused an uproar with people because they were becoming tired of the war.

In the 70's and the biggest hit on government was Nixon and the Watergate scandal, which caused a more skeptical view on government. Oh, and interestingly enough, only 45% of Americans even bothered voting for a president after Nixon...can you blame them?????

(I need to cover)

I've got to cover 80's (which will be talking about Reagan) and the 90's which will be talking about former president Bush (Father) and what they accomplished or made worse for our country.

The problem is, I find so much that had an impact on Americans...how am I to keep it under 2000 words???? Heehee

• yknot
    yknot

Ummmm next time....take basics like that online!

Really, I never was required to do more then 4 paragraphs and usually that was a group project !

Most of my grade came from online class chat and exams which I was allowed to use my book!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Oldest granddaughter told my husband history must have been easy when he was a kid.

lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I've got to cover 80's (which will be talking about Reagan)

First thing that comes to mind is Reagan's military build up, which caused economic pressure on the Soviets, coupled with covert aid to the Afghan rebels created pressure to the point the Soviet Union was unable to stop its eastern European satellites from rejecting communism and withdrawing from the Warsaw Pact which finally led to the collapse of communism.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Oldest granddaughter told my husband history must have been easy when he was a kid.

Heehee..That's too funny.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Remember, it doesn't have to be all political. The personal computer came out in 1980. Seems like that revolutionized our society.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit