Do you complicate life/things more than need be?

by LouBelle 6 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I just know some people that tend to complicate issues a hellofa lot more than they really are. They tend to make mountains out of mole hills, blow things out of proportion, worry far more than is necessary.

I don't understand why they 'thrive' on this type of lifestyle as it isn't healthy, definately not relaxing and they look like they are on edge and just can't be quiet.

Are you one of those that complicates things more than they have to be? Or do you keep it simple.

Lou - of the uncomplicated class.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Well, after your opinion, I sure wouldn't admit it even if I felt I did! Ha.

Outaservice

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I try to keepp things as simple as possible. But....and there is ALWAYS a but!

Communication can be simple. But global communication used to be hard and complicated. It was made simple by using complicated electronics formulas and technology. So, ultimately the simplification of many things involves complicated means of achieving them.

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I suffer from severe depression, so you can say I complicate things more than I should. I don't "thrive" on it though. I don't choose to be this way, I just can't help it. It's not as simple as how you state it. Some of us can't help the way we are. Believe me, I wish I was less complicated. I'm trying to change, but it's easier said than done.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I am so anti drama and my wife takes drama to a different dimension. Yea it's an interesting relationship

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I follow the KISS principle. Keep It Simple, Sherlock.

Point A to point B. Linear.

Except when looking for a geocache and there is a rock wall and thick bush between me and the cache...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hey Luna, I know it isn't simple - I just chose to simplify it - well that's the way I live my life - keeping it as simple and uncomplicated as possible - even when times of sadness & depression come around I make a conscious decision to get out of the "funk" as quick as possible, but then that's me.

I hope that you find your way. It one step at a time. All the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit