Was It Designed? ("Awake!" article parody)

by inkling 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• inkling
    inkling

I'm thinking of doing a series...

alt

More on this intelligently designed rapist here: ------

[inkling]

• inkling
    inkling

Ok, that link dosn't seem to work... here is my source information:

(from: http://iranscope.ghandchi.com/Anthology/Women/rape.htm)

A remarkable feature of these scorpionflies is an appendage that seems specially designed for rape. Called the notal organ, it is a clamp on the top of the male's abdomen with which he can grab on to one of the female's forewings during mating, to prevent her escape. Besides rape, the notal organ does not appear to have any other function. For example, when the notal organs of males are experimentally covered with beeswax, to keep them from functioning, the males cannot rape. Such males still mate successfully, however, when they are allowed to present nuptial gifts to females. And other experiments have shown that the notal organ is not an adaptation for transferring sperm: in unforced mating, the organ contributes nothing to insemination.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Tee hee hee! How delightfully inappropriate! Good quality too.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If designed by an intelligent being, it says something about him. There are many examples of true wierdness in nature, that would give you a large series. The national geographic wild sex series has a lot of examples.

One thing that bothers me, is the air breathing of animals that spend 100% of their time in water: whales, dolphins, porpoises. Seems a basic flaw for intelligent design.

S

• sir82
    sir82

Love it!

More, more!

• carla
    carla

Wouldn't that seriously conflict with their equally ludicrous intelligent and loving article about how we should learn about sex from bovines?

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Hahahahah.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Excellent!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit