Okay, all of you, Line up Here!

by Frenchy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Whew! Can you believe all the new people!?! --And scattered out all over the place! It's making me dizzy just seeing all the new threads.
    I take this opportunity to welcome all of you newcomers. Hopefully you will continue posting here and we will all become better acquainted.
    WELCOME, FRIENDS.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• notsureofmyself
    notsureofmyself

My thoughts exactly, welcome all!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Bout time you showed up, Notsure! See you next Wednesday!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Red

I swear! Do you know everybody????

Hey notsure

We've got a neat thread started called "Hello? Hello? Hello?" Introductions - whatever you want to add to your name. Like how does Red know you?

Please go on over there. You'll learn more about others, old and new, on this site.

Welcome.

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

(knock, knock) waiting? Are you in there? Haven't you been reading the threads for the last several months? Sheesh.....Notsureofmyself and I have been friends all through our long JW careers. When I became inactive, she was the only one who maintained contact with me. When she became inactive, I helped as much as I could. We've known each other for a long, long time.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Red,

Few thing are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. Mark Twain

I can't even remember my kids' names let alone all these people - why do you think I post on a small forum?

Besides that - notsure could still go over to the Hello thread for the benefit of other new persons and memory impaired, don't you think?

knock, knock.

You should avoid cliches' like the plague. Samuel Goldwyn

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit