Big Night in NYC

by Champion 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Champion
    Champion

My Son Nicholas is playing for a songwriter session at the Bitter End in the Village tomorrow night at 7:00. He is 17 and sent his myspace and they called him two weeks ago. It is so exciting for him. Amazing for me because my mom was a singer and gave it up for the "truth" in the early 50"s. Life comes full circle. He will play piano and guitar and all original songs. They give them a 15 minute slot the first time. I have two brothers who live on Long Island one is still a witless, and of course he can't make it(loser). Of course he could make it last week to some Jobo get together, bit not to his nephews gig.Anyway just wanted to share we you guys, and of course if anyone is down in the viallage come check him out there will be about 25 of us there. Patricia Heres his myspace WWW.myspace.com/nicholasjamesconforti

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I just saw this now, but I would have gone had I seen it before.. I was in Manhattan til 5pm today... dangit!

• Champion
    Champion

It was a great night for my son. He had about 25 friends show up. He did great and Larry who puts this show on asked him back to play for 30 minutes next time. I think he will play again in November and I'll let you know.. maybe will start the night with a ex-jw get together. Patricia

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There are a few exjws in NYC. Next time, lets make an event out of it. I would like to come.

• Emma
    Emma

Yes, please let us know. My daughter lives in Manhattan and goes out a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit