This one is for Leolaia & jamiebowers.

by MadGiant 2 Replies latest jw friends

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

On October 7, jamiebowers posted a topic entitle “Why JWs Use YouTube to Express Themselves”.

Leolaia reply with a very interesting post, I couldn’t help myself and “hijacked” the reply, opened a YouTube account and posted Leolaia questions with my name. (Sorry about that L, believe me I couldn’t help myself, I won’t do it again).
    T

his was nibornagrom responses:

“You obviously do not only have a problem with 607, but also 539bce. Why is that?”
    Can you proof 587 is accurate but no 607?

Robin

I used http://www.jwfacts.com/, and prepared an answer for my new friend. In addition I added this comments:

You still have to answer the other questions, as I told you before I am looking for honest explanations DONT MAKE ME WASTE MY TIME. I am using your own literature.

1. Please find for me where on http://www.watchtower.org/e/archives/index.htm or http://www.jw.org/ I can find a real discussion of the evidence against the Society's date of 607 BCE for the destruction of Jerusalem.
    2. Please find for me on these sites a substantive answer to the criticism that the name "Jehovah" was arbitrarily inserted into the NT.
    3. Please find for me on these sites a discussion of the Greek evidence that parousia was indeed used to mean "arrival, coming" and that stauros really did refer to crosses.
    4. Please find for me any honest explanation for the false certitude that the Society previously expressed that 1925 would usher in a world paradise, that the youth of the late '60s would never fulfill a career or grow old, that Armageddon would come before the end of the twentieth century, etc. The Society is usually silent on these questions, or addresses them in an incomplete, unsatisfactory fashion.
    I answered the question you posted using your own material (look it up). Still you haven’t answered mine. You said that I “obviously do not only have a problem with 607, but also 539bce”. “Why is that”? I didn’t like that, try to be open and honest.
    As I told you, I am using your own literature to get to that date. If you can’t provide honest explanations, tell me and I would not waste my time.

This was nibornagrom responses:

Ismael,
    You must realize that I have other things to do in life, as I'm sure you do as well. I will answer the question of "607" and why I said what I did about "539" today, the 8th, or tomorrow. Sorry if I offended you.
    Got to go.
    Robin
    By the way, what is the significance of your channel name?

I looked up the page today to find out what was going on, but the guy removed the video.

That took care of that.

Take care,

Ismael

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Well, it looks like you and Leolaia scared him away, you two BIG, BAD APOSTATES, Maybe, just maybe, he's thinking.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

excellent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit