For Mystics and other Rare Birds

by Satanus 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

http://www.paxprofundis.com/parush/tradition.htm

Atheists will think this is fluff.
    Most christians will judge it satanic.
    Some spiritual christians, pagans, wiccans, eastern meditaters and those w a spiritual interest might find something of worth in this essay.

Enjoy
    SS

• Satanus
  • Francois
    Francois

I am actually a mystic, an empath, and I just found it so poorly written that I bailed out after a couple of pages.

Francois

• accuracy
    accuracy

Frater Francois,

Salutem punctus trianguli!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Francois

Interesting observation. I guess i found the article's analysis interesting enough that i didn't notice the style.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Saintsatan,

I enjoyed the information very much. I found it to be easily understood and completely correct. Thank you for sharing.

Robdar

• Satanus
    Satanus

Robdar

Thanks. Glad you liked it. I thought the rest of the site had a couple of interesting observations. For one, how to find a teacher.

SS

• Robdar
    Robdar

SaintSatan,

As someone who has been exploring the eastern path for quite some time in order to know myself better, it has recently occurred to me that I need to start focusing on a more western approach to growth. But where, exactly, to start? I Thank you very much for this site. It has been of immense value to me...."When the student is ready, the teacher will appear". Thank you for the road sign.

Robdar

Ps: I would really like to talk to you regarding your experiences along the path. Is that possible?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Robdar

I don't mind talking, although i'm fairly new to this field. How would we do it? Would you unlock your email for a bit, or should i?

SS

• Robdar
    Robdar

SaintSatan,
    I will unlock mine for a few minutes.

Robdar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit