How George Bush Supports our Troops

by golf2 6 Replies latest jw friends

• golf2
    golf2

The following reveals what truly goes on behind the scenes. http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/319.html

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

The con job of the century

If you are a US serviceman or woman and you fail to come back in one piece, you're pretty much on your own.

If you do receive medical services, you'll have to fight for every penny and what you'll get will be substandard at best.

Recently, the military has been sending bills to wounded soldiers.

Why?

Because of their injuries they failed to complete their tours of duty for which they received sign up bonuses. The government wants them to pay back the bonuses for the time they're not available for service.

It pays to read the fine print when dealing with the government.

It pays even better not to deal with the government at all unless you have a floor or two full of attorneys to deal with them...which is why the Fortune 500 et. al. have in essence taken over the country.

BA- Exactly. The Fortune 500 and the wealthy elite of this world have taken control of this country, and we all (not only the military) suffer for it.

• dawg
    dawg

Yea, Republicans think all they have to do is say they're patriots and that makes it so... sad isn't it?

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Those re-enlistment bonuses are paid so one will reenlist, when one does they know that they are required to fulfill their contracts with Uncle Sam, they also know that if they don't that the bonus whatever they haven't earned gets returned. This was so when I was in Vietnam years ago, and is so now. Have a nephew in the Army Scouts, he told me he was getting a sizeable reenlistment bonus but was going to be smart and only take it divided up yearly, which was new to me because that was the way they always paid them when I was in. i.e. whatever the bonus is divided by the years of the reenlistment. So its not the Republican nor the Democratic party that is screwing these people, and those thinking so obviously don't know what they are talking about. Georger Bush has no say so in it, so don't blame him, neither did Clinton or anyother president. Quit being obtuse about this.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If someone doesn't finish their duty due to dishonorable discharge I would be all for them returning the bonus, however I don't think that being injured while serving should disqualify them for the bonus.

• dawg
    dawg

Tuesday, Buffalosfree didn't read the article... why does that surprise you?

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

didn't read a utube article well of course not. It isn't the Whitehouse that sets policty for payments its the budget which is put togeterh by the administration and the congress and those of us who were in the military and are in the military now have to put up with it. We are now and in the past an easy target for congress to shit on as we cant go on strike. Paying for meals while in the hospital has always been around at least since Johnson when I was in military hospitals. that is no surpirse and has nothing to do with Bush. There just seems to be a lot of Bush/republican haters on this site.

Dawg i don't need any ?fng? insults from you either, its easy to say things when you don't have to face someone isn't it. and yes I know about Military hospitals and VA hospitals as I have spent a lot of time in the both of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit