LOVE really conquers all...

by sunscapes 0 Replies latest jw friends

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

From the website:

http://www.vanpraagh.com/daily.cfm

A Message for this Time of Sorrow

With the tragic events that recently happened to America, I, with you, have been mourning. I, with you, have been walking in a daze looking up into the heavens and asking why. I, too, find it hard to believe that human beings can behave in such a shameful and mortifying manner.

How could God allow something like this to happen? God didn't, people did.

What can one say when there are those who have no respect of human life? Who believes that killing is a closer way to get to God? What can be done to people whose minds and souls are imbedded in fear and ignorance and do despicable acts in the name of a religion or to promote a political cause?

In all of the horror, it is normal to be sad, angry, and upset. Along with these reactions, may we never lose our perspective of who we are and why we are here.

We are loving, eternal souls who can never be killed by bombs of destruction. For it is the fabric of love, which bonds us together forever. Love never leaves. The Spirit world is even closer at times like this, assisting those who pass and caring for those left behind.

In this time of sorrow, let us also keep our hearts open to make the right choices, not out of anger or retaliation, but, to pull together and help one another. Assist where you can whether financial, emotional or physical. Pray with love and light to those who have made their transition. Make your light glow even more to illuminate the darkness. Demonstrate acts of love and kindness to all who come upon your path.

My heart cries, too, and I am with all who grieve and feel pain. I, too, am sad. My continued prayers and thoughts are with ALL the families and everyone in this country who suffer as one.

In loving peace,
    James Van Praagh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit