What is this week's book study "lesson"?

by lrkr 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lrkr
    lrkr

I've been told that its very "powerful" and been asked to attend as a personal favor to a loved one.

I might- as a personal favor- attend.

Lord knows- I sat through a conservative Jewish sing/reading of the Torah as a favor.

• yknot
    yknot

For book click on /file/b2ggmx

For schedule click on /file/ci7kur

• lrkr
    lrkr

So, shall I rip my garments apart in recognition of the fact that I have pained the true god??? WTF?!! where do I start? Listening to an hour of incomprehensible singing is great compared to being beaten with guilt over "falling away" from the True God.

How did I get involved with a 20th century cult that uses 3000 year old torment, doom and guilt structures???

Yes mercy and loving kindness should motivate me to use high pressure sales tactics and coercion on other to persuade them to join my thought control cult!!!!

And not going to meetings is clearly a result of my pride and arrogance- not my desire to coach little league!!!!

Maybe I should look to the elders for support- they can tell me to read the bible more and come to meetings. Yeesh!!!

• lrkr
    lrkr

By the way- thank you yknot and Hikaru

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Maybe you can ask your loved one for the "personal favor" of listening to information on cults and mind control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit