To all my friends

by mouthy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello folks.... Many of you have asked me to be friends on facebook. I think you should know ,I cant seem to work that right. This one I am at "HOME" with ,but it is VERY HARD to teach OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS, So if you have invited me to be a friend of yours on Facebook & I have not accepted you just remember at 81 it is hard learning new things.

Just thought I would pop in & tell you all .Think of you every day....Sure miss you all

Love.... Mouthy/Grace Gough

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

You seem to have worked it fine Grace :-)

Paul

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Grace,

You are a FB friend, and I have seen your pics there....

Take care,

Lance

• dinah
    dinah

Granny, I have you on mine too. I miss you!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Paul. I thought it didnt go through DAH!!!!

And to you others on there. XXX

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Mouthy, I haven't spoke to you much, but thank you for all the wonderful things you have contributed to the site!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I haven't spoke to you much, but thank you for all the wonderful things you have contributed to the site! Well what a lovely thing to say Nancy Drew....this is one of the posts that make me open the window & stick out my chest. LOL!!!!

• lrkr
    lrkr

Granny Grace, you bring normalcy (and sometimes discipline) to the board. I don't know you and you don't know me- but your story has helped my wife and I. Thank you.

• LDH
    LDH

Granny when you open the window and stick out your chest, is your shirt pulled up too?

Good to see you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

irkr .......What a lovely thing to say.....Thank you so much. You see why i love this board???? because nice folks say nice things to me ( except stillajwelder )

stillajwelder>Your kidding yourself..... You cant beat the EAST ENDERS!!!! Watch it mate I may send you to your room.

Ldh> to answer your question ! Why do you think there is a crowd outside my window

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit