Watching 60 minutes about the bail out ....on top of Persian rugs.

by restrangled 4 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Guess what...I saw 2 persian rugs worth at least 10,000 a piece as the bail out was discussed.

I heard nothing.....I was just looking at those rugs....how about putting those up for sale?....like the rest of us our going to have to do to make ends meet....as if we all had persian rugs.....

Damn this makes me angry.

r.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Someone should be made responsible for this financial disaster, like CEOs

they shouldn't be able to laugh at all of this and sit on their millions in their mansions.

these financial institutions milked the system for what it worth and the American tax payers are the ones to be penalized for their misgivings and greed.

This is morally not right and unjust to the millions of tax payers !

How about these CEO's to cough up the millions that so wrongfully acquired and give it back to Uncle Sam.

• dawg
    dawg

They should have to do as the rest of us when business is failing.. be forced to sell all that they have and the money should be used to help get us out of this problem...

• hybridous
    hybridous
    They should have to do as the rest of us when business is failing.. be forced to sell all that they have and the money should be used to help get us out of this problem...

Agreed, Dawg. Still, this clearly won't happen. Who gets blamed now? I say it's our political class. Party labels are an intentional distraction. But both parties are 'coming together' now. Who loses? We do.

• chappy
    chappy

The bottom line is that like it or not the Mafia runs this country. The ONLY power and control we as the people have is to vote at least half of our representatives out of office, better yet all of 'em. Trust me, if you want to put the fear of God in the "leadership" DO IT!! When they break the country, there's no one to blame but ourselves. Do you really want a bunch of self serving idiots the likes of Chris Dodd and Barney Frank running this country? Let's ALL show some balls and demonstrate that were not as stupid as they think we are! Get mad as hell and spread the word if you really care. If you don't care, then what you get is more of the same and it's frankly deserved!! It's time we, the real owners of this country raise HOLY HELL and throe the bastards out!! VOTE INDEPENDENT!!! chappy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit