Hello I'm home!

by junctions-wife 6 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Hello everyone! I am back from vacation. I had a wonderfull time. Can't wait until I move there in March.

Thanks

Amanda

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Welcome back, so how was the weather, and what was the area like?

• yknot
    yknot

Welcome Back!

I think you are extremely brave!

When my hubby mentions moving permanently to another state I freak-out.

I have only lived a few years of my life away* from my parents and our phone bills (before they had email) were always $500-$700 each month.

* actually I never committed to any other state, and considered myself only visiting on extended holiday.....

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

welcome back, glad it went well and you got home safe!

Here is a link for Junction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkO87mkgcNo

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

The weather was great. Never too hot. No rainy days for me all week. I loved the area.

This will be very hard for me to move. I have been with my parents ever since Dave and I split up. And now living with my Grandmother and my parents. But I think in long run that I need to do something for myself.

I will be taking a position of a teacher at Trinity United Methodist Church Day School. I fell in love with the church and the area. And it doesn't hurt that I have a really great guy down there either.

So I am really excited about my move and everything else in my life.

Have a Great Weekend!

Amanda

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Sounds like you had a good time, and that you have alot ahead for you.

I went to Nashville last weekend and had a good time. I saw Asleep At The Wheel, and they were just as good in concert as they are on CD. I got to meet the steel guitar player, and talked with him for awhile.

I went to Opry Mills twice, and walked around the Opryland hotel once. I also went to the Grand Old Opry Museum. I ate at a restaurant inside Opry Mills called the "Music City Buffet" The food was different but good.

The gas situation in Nashville was bad, just about every station in Nashville was out of gas, luckily I filled up before arriving in Nashville.

I can't wait until my next trip there.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Amanda, I wish you all the happiness life can bring. NM is a beautiful place. My sis lives there. I sometimes envy her.

I saw Asleep At The Wheel, and they were just as good in concert as they are on CD. I got to meet the steel guitar player, and talked with him for awhile.

Lucky. I am glad to hear you had a good time, too. Gas up here is plentiful and just went down to $3.69. What a difference a year makes. Last year Knoxville had gas 20 to 30 cents per gallon cheaper than SW Michigan. Michigan has anti-gouging laws in place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit