More Victims of the WB&TS

by jamiebowers 8 Replies latest social current

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If these parents hadn't meddled in their adult daughter's love life, the father would still be alive, and the mother wouldn't be in critical condition. Whether the boyfriend was possessive or not, just dealing with jws probably made him crazy! It's really a shame.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1058867/First-picture-jilted-lover-suspected-shooting-ex-girlfriends-Jehovahs-Witness-parents.html

• still_in74
    still_in74

what a whack job - he should get a needle in the arm

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The guy killed the father and shot the mother-gravely injuring her. He was NOT a JW. He was secretly dating their daughter. Granted, maybe they stepped out of bounds in trying to protect their 20 yo daughter.

OTOH, you think a guy that would shoot two people was a good choice for this girl? Who among you have not tried to save their children from a horrid mistake?

If they hadn't 'broken them up', then he wouldn't have been a lunatic? He would have suddenly become a decent guy? Doubtful.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

How can you call them "Victims of the WTB & TS"???

The girl's non witness grandfather said

Mr Hustler's 87-year-old grandfather, Harry Roberts, said: 'Danielle packed him up because he wasn't a very nice lad.

His girl chucked him, he rages and shoots her father and mother and tries to shoot himself - and you have the nerve to blame it on her father's religion !!

The shooter was a evidently psycho. Put the blame on his shoulder where it belongs

• yknot
    yknot

How very sad.

Retribution is rarely very pretty and now two families are heartbroken.

I do not think religion was as much to play as his inability to accept her rejection.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Tragic story all around. Lives lost and lives changed forever.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

And the grandfather's opinion couldn't have been flavored with that of his jw relatives?

"The attack came a month after Mr and Mrs Hustler ordered their 20-year-old daughter, Danielle, to break off her year-long romance with Cock because he wasn't a Jehovah's Witness."

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Jamie I'm going to have to disagree with you on this.

If my daughter had such a "boyfriend", I'd do everything I could to protect her but that's what parents do.

This person shoots two people. He deserves what ever the British legal system gives him.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

very sad indeed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit