DATELINE EXPOSE-WHEN????

by Quandary 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

I was just wondering if anyone had any insight about when we will finally see the Dateline program? Im really anxious to see the reaction, as Im sure so many others are as well.
    Q

• mindfield
    mindfield

NEVER!!!

Muhahaha!

• Quandary
    Quandary

WHat do you mean?

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Silentlambs posted recently that it should be sometime before the end of the year. Dateline has assured him that he will be given advance notice and he will post it here.

• belbab
    belbab

Does this mean the Watchtower has to come to this board to find out the date of dateline? Wowwweeee! May be they will like browsing here for latest light and get an an appetite for what's dished out here.

belbab

• alamb
    alamb

If you go to the Dateline website, you can subscribe to the newsletter that lets you know what episodes are coming up. I am subscribed and it hasn't been mentioned yet. I'm sure the boards will light up when it is announced.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Does this mean the Watchtower has to come to this board to find out the date of dateline? Wowwweeee! May be they will like browsing here for latest light and get an an appetite for what's dished out here.

Trust me, the WTS regularly monitors this board.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• jayhawk
    jayhawk

The Dateline show is like Jehovah's Witnessea and Armageddon. We keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting........

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• sf
    sf

In due time.

sKally

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

I am excited :-)

Share this

Google+