News from Bethel Heavy

by cinnamon1642 224 Replies latest jw friends

• L3G
    L3G

Londo111---wow, I can see why you bumped this! How true the words of cinnamon1642 have proved to be. The now inactive slimboyfat's words also in this thread have likewise been shown to be spot on.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

From the Op that obviously had legit info.

It's the DO that hae now been eliminated, not the CO. The elders are trained to step in for the CO now as well. From my understanding the DO had expenses paid, but the CO not so much. Is that correct? More cost cutting for the WT and planting it on the R&F.

It seems most of the origional predictions six years ago are spot on.

cinnamon1642 where are you??

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Co's are carried in many respects by the branch , but of course the branch has no money the congregations dont 'donate'. Local comgregations at times also provide a small apartment and take care of meals and incidential expenses. They essentially cut out a layer of middle managment but added to the ranks of the lower layer managment. It seems not so much cost cutting as an attempt at greater quality control. Co's no longer report through a layer mangment to the branch they report directly to the branch. Also no more DO montoring the CA program, now its a branch rep. All about quality control, making sure the message stays pure, making sure everyone stays on script and the congregations all get the same message the same way

• Londo111
    Londo111
    I could still see this happening...
  • JustMe2
    JustMe2
    The OP said the CO's visit would be reduced to 4 days instead of 6 and would take place 3 times a year. Did that happen?
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    I've been out for a few years, but I don't believe they have two midweek meetings on Tuesday and Thursday like before, just one midweek meeting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Plan for eventually selling all buildings in Brooklyn between 2015 – 2020.

This was the last item on the list.

That sure is happening right on schedule.

Doc

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I wish cinnamon1642 was still around, or would speak up if here.

Also, glad Slimboyfat is back.

He too has good information to ponder on.

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

I think this has to be one of my favorite post in this entire forum. It was very insightful and shared a lot of information.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Taken from page 18:

Why don't residents of Bethel clean their own toilets in their own bathrooms? I don't get it.
    It's just a way they can search bethellites apartments with a reason. by having someone clean the room, they will be able to open drawers for banned books, dvds, and music

You might add vibrators to the list of contraband in Bethelite sisters' rooms!🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit