IMO ~ The Last Generation and the U.N. War On Terror

by Flash 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Flash
    Flash

IMO - THE 'LAST' GENERATION:

[Oct. 15, 1995 Watchtower]

1914, that's when Russell and his Bible Students were waiting for Armageddon to come. They waited 35 long years for 1914...and then, NO ARMAGEDDON.

Then 81 years later the GB runs scared and changes a primary teaching of Christ, even though the sign was, and still is, in FULL BLOOM right in front of them (Luke 21: 29 ~ 32).

It was clearly because Eighty ONE years had passed since 1914 and that they were applying Psalms 90: 10 LITERALY. When all they had to do was look around themselves at everyone older than eighty to know the scripture HAS to be a figuer of speech! The 'Age of Reason' teaching was purely human thinking NOT Divine.

People born in 1914 right now are 94, old yes, but many people live well on into their ninety's. People 100+ are becoming more common now. So I believe in the ‘near future' we can expect to see serious changes at the UN toward religion.

____________________________________________________________________________

IMO - THE U.N. AND THE WAR ON TERROR:

I am convinced the WTS teaching is correct concerning the United Nations being the Beast with the 'death stroke healed' and that it will, in time, be 'Fully Empowered' to command all the earths governments, for the sake of 'Peace and Security' to destroy all organized religion everywhere...including the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (Ezekiel 9: 6c, 9 and 10).

During this time we must be ‘as cautious as serpents yet inoccent as doves’ in that we must be ready to renounce our "faith" that is to say 'our religion' while keeping our uncomprimised faith and relationship with God and His Son secret from the authorities.

UN Chapter VII has all ready been invoked to legalize the War On Terror. It wont take much to expand it to crushing religion. Afterward look for the UN and all the nations to declare the War On Terror 'OVER' and proclaim 'PEACE AND SECURITY!!!

http://www.un.org/aboutun/charter/chapter7.htm

http://www.un.org/terrorism/

____________________________________________________________________________

I welcome your thoughts. These are some of the beliefs I've come to hold.

• LanDi
    LanDi

Lets look at this for a second. Lets say that the Bible is Gods inspired word. Lets say that the JWs were right about the UN being the wild beast of revelation -this causes a bit of a dilemma. The sleeping with the enemy situation (NGO) adultery worthy of any member of Babylon the Great so viciously slaughtered for their sins by the WTS in the book of Revelation and a move therefore of horrific hypocrisy, can they be exempt for their crimes themselves ? This causes a major problem. Jesus said to the Pharisees " If you were blind you would have no sin,yet you say we see. Your sin remains.".

The Churches are "blind" for their loyalty to to the Devils Gang (probably) so have committed no great wrong. The WTS who shouted out from the roof tops that it was wrong what Babylon the Great (every other religion naturally) was up to are guilty of a sin that "remains". This means that your camps are "no sin" or sin that "remains". This puts JWs in great danger - therefore being a member of the " real " Babylon the Great. It is also dishonest, fraudulent and disgraceful - like spitting in Jesus 's face.

We have (Bible is true) other situations being - prophecy. 1914,1925,1975 , generation of 1914 (changed understanding yet according 2 you may still be fulfilled in its original meaning) The early failed prophecies are very condemning." If a person makes a prophecy in the name of the Lord and it fails to come true this one must be considered a false prophet " (somewhere in Hebrew scripture) So as the word of God , God "cannot lie" (Pauls words) and therefore it is surely an open and shut case ?

Oh and Blood Transfusions. Jesus according to the WS came to earth in 1919 ( or 18?) to clean his temple and set themstraight on the things they were wrong on (coincidence that Rutherford took over and change the beliefs , God inspired the abusive, dishonest vile alchoholic ) If it was so important that Gods servants refuse blood ( why then do you have milk in your tea as milk contains blood you know?) why was the policy not brought in until many years later? Simply because it is a wicked practise and a modern day equilivent of the below scripture :

"They sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing. What an incredible evil . . .!" -- Jer. 32:35, New Living Bible "Get out of her [Babylon the Great] my People " - Gods words in Revelation.After all how can a religion that claims to promote Gods name amongst the nations ( Yahweh does not mean the same as Jehovah - a name invented less than a thousand years ago ) and yet uses a man made substitute. ' Woe to you scribes and pharisees , because you put the traditions of men ahead of the Word of God ' - Jesus in the Gospels. ' Make sure you don't let anyone mislead you for many false prophets will come in my name and on the basis of my Name ' - Jesus in the Gospels. Remember what he said of fate of the Proselites converted by the Pharisees - don't fall into that trap. You owe it to your self to discover the truth.

• Flash
    Flash
    LanDi:

Lets look at this for a second. Lets say that the Bible is Gods inspired word. Lets say that the JWs were right about the UN being the wild beast of revelation -this causes a bit of a dilemma. The sleeping with the enemy situation (NGO) adultery worthy of any member of Babylon the Great so viciously slaughtered for their sins by the WTS in the book of Revelation and a move therefore of horrific hypocrisy, can they be exempt for their crimes themselves ? This causes a major problem. Jesus said to the Pharisees " If you were blind you would have no sin, yet you say we see. Your sin remains.".

The Churches are "blind" for their loyalty to to the Devils Gang (probably) so have committed no great wrong. The WTS who shouted out from the roof tops that it was wrong what Babylon the Great (every other religion naturally) was up to are guilty of a sin that "remains". This means that your camps are "no sin" or sin that "remains". This puts JWs in great danger - therefore being a member of the " real " Babylon the Great. It is also dishonest, fraudulent and disgraceful - like spitting in Jesus 's face.

We have (Bible is true) other situations being - prophecy. 1914,1925,1975 , generation of 1914 (changed understanding yet according 2 you may still be fulfilled in its original meaning) The early failed prophecies are very condemning." If a person makes a prophecy in the name of the Lord and it fails to come true this one must be considered a false prophet " (somewhere in Hebrew scripture) So as the word of God , God "cannot lie" (Pauls words) and therefore it is surely an open and shut case ?

Oh and Blood Transfusions. Jesus according to the WS came to earth in 1919 ( or 18?) to clean his temple and set themstraight on the things they were wrong on (coincidence that Rutherford took over and change the beliefs , God inspired the abusive, dishonest vile alchoholic ) If it was so important that Gods servants refuse blood ( why then do you have milk in your tea as milk contains blood you know?) why was the policy not brought in until many years later? Simply because it is a wicked practise and a modern day equilivent of the below scripture :

"They sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing. What an incredible evil . . .!" -- Jer. 32:35, New Living Bible "Get out of her [Babylon the Great] my People " - Gods words in Revelation.After all how can a religion that claims to promote Gods name amongst the nations ( Yahweh does not mean the same as Jehovah - a name invented less than a thousand years ago ) and yet uses a man made substitute. ' Woe to you scribes and pharisees , because you put the traditions of men ahead of the Word of God ' - Jesus in the Gospels. ' Make sure you don't let anyone mislead you for many false prophets will come in my name and on the basis of my Name ' - Jesus in the Gospels. Remember what he said of fate of the Proselites converted by the Pharisees - don't fall into that trap. You owe it to your self to discover the truth.

Very interesting post. We don't agree on some points, yet we agree on the most important things.

IMO, the Bible both contains God's word and human thinking. It is also a preserved record for us.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/164991/1.ashx

• avishai
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Another OBVES has joined the forum,

Where is JCANON these two should have at it

" Stupid is as Stupid does " : Forest Gump

• avishai
    avishai

Nope, check out his profile, he's been here awhile.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I welcome your thoughts. These are some of the beliefs I've come to hold.

My thought...You NEED to go back to the Kingdom Hall or start your own religion.

I am sure I speak for most (not all) who find your religious views to be worth only a chuckle at best.

• Flash
    Flash

It's to your credit that all of you who are unhappy with me at least took the time to read my Thread/s to the degree you have. And even though I don't agree with your opinions of myself, thank you for responding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit