• Rooster
    Rooster

Is Jehovah the one who saves?

What if there is no Jehovah?

Is Jehovah a God?

Maybe/most-likely Jehovah isn't God..

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

HE can, but not unless YOU save yourself and cling to His earthly organization, do exactly as it tells you, and NEVER question their word, methods, or motives. Only then can thee be saved.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

What is he saving me from?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Can Jehovah save me? He hasn't saved me anything.

Can Wal-Mart save me? Yes! Their low, low prices on everything from underwear, to mayonaise, to garden hose quickly add up the savings!

Sorry, I hope this doesn't violate guideline #6.

B the X

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

My opinion:

There is no god, no jehovah, no mythical or mystical entities. Mankind created those mighty creatures, in order to induce and create fear and thru that, good behavior. Another explanation could be to understand thinks beyond our comprehension

Don’t get me wrong, sometimes, I will give anything to truly believe but then….. I keep thinking and I can’t find anything that makes me change my mind.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Only if you buy and sell his literature and summit yourself completely to his power which are personal Governing Body Members

• yknot
    yknot

Silly Rabbits...

Jehovah only agreed to provide a messiah......

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, He could decide not to save you even if He could, for any or no reason. Second, He is "saving" you from Himself--from the problems He created. Besides, with all the sxxx He wants me to go through (including everlasting celibacy), I think being "saved" would be worse than dying--at least, after I am dead it will not matter any more.

• Rooster
    Rooster

And so we have concluded that Jehovah will not save anyone..

But salvation is available?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit