I'm back and I got a ?

by oldflame 5 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

Gumby and I were talking today and we discussed why the scriptures would say that people are held higher than the animals but if this is the case then why does God allow animals to attack humans ? Any answers on this one ?

On another note I really do not want to see JWD go away, I would be more than willing to be a paying member to keep the lurkers out and those who threaten others from this site. What do you all think about that ?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Animals are allowed to be animals, despite human beings' standing.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

We're all animals. Some are smarter, some are stronger.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I remember that the wt taught us that animals lost their respect and fear of humans when Adam sinned.

I don't see it.

I believe that God made animals like it is written, some wild and some domesticable. I think humans are attacked when they mistreat an animal or otherwise forget the nature of wild beasts and against common sense venture into their path and get hurt or killed out of stupidity.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    On another note I really do not want to see JWD go away, I would be more than willing to be a paying member to keep the lurkers out and those who threaten others from this site. What do you all think about that ?

I'm with you -- I'd like to see JWD stay as is, but it's a fantasy. Simon is quite definite about taking this site down, but perhaps being an adviser to help get a 'sister' site up and running that is like this one, but with different administrators (and probably a different name).

Fortunately we still have over 3 months to adapt to this change, to switch over to a new site or just to wait and see. A few alternate sites with many of our favorite posters have appeared in the last month.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm with you -- I'd like to see JWD stay as is, but it's a fantasy. Simon is quite definite about taking this site down, but perhaps being an adviser to help get a 'sister' site up and running that is like this one, but with different administrators (and probably a different name).

Fortunately we still have over 3 months to adapt to this change, to switch over to a new site or just to wait and see. A few alternate sites with many of our favorite posters have appeared in the last month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit