Bad Japanese Economy

by PopeOfEruke 9 Replies latest social current

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Bad Japanese Economy

According to inside contacts, the Japanese banking crisis shows no signs of ameliorating. If anything, it's getting worse.

Following last week's news that Origami Bank had folded, we are hearing that Sumo Bank has gone belly up, and Bonsai Bank plans to cut back some of its branches. Karaoke Bank is up for sale, and it is (you guessed it!) going for a song.

Meanwhile, shares in Kamikaze Bank have nose-dived, and 500 back-office staff at Karate Bank got the chop. Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank, and staff there fear they may get a raw deal.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Business`s in Japan are also folding at an alarming rate!..The largest Funeral Home chain in Japan,"Jap in the Box" has filed for bankruptcy...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I hope that well known Cosmetic Surgery place in Tokyo doesn't go under, I believe it was called Nip & Tuck

• HB
    HB

The assets of the Sake Bank have recently been liquidated, and the mood amongst investors is very sober.

The Geisha Bank is still looking reasonably good, but there are rumours that they have been making up figures and whitewashing over problems to mask their true condition. Also their CEO recently bowed out which is not a good omen.

• compound complex
    compound complex

It may be rice wine to you, but it's sake to me.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

American tourist to Tokyo cab driver : "Do you have elections in Japan??"

Cab driver : " Oh les!!! Evely morning!!"

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

Japanese fellow is exchanging money at an American bank and demands to know why his Yen isn't worth what it once was. Teller says, "Fluctuations." Japanese guy says, "Fluck you white guys too!"

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

Oh, and the Bank of Hara Kiri is taking a stab at slicing out corruption to keep whistle-blowers from spilling their guts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Japanese Newspaper Headline:..Reading Paper.."Japanese,Yen for a better Economy!"..Reading Paper....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

Japanese guy goes to the eye doctor and the doctors says, "The problem is you've got a cataract." Guys says,"No...I got a Rincoln.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit