fantasy football

by darth frosty 4 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I got 2 openings in my fantasy football league. If anyone is interested let me know.

Doesn't matter if your a first timer we play for fun...and sometimes other stuff.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i might be down, let me know. when is your draft? is it through yahoo?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Its thru the nfl site (I think its more user friendly than yahoo) The draft is tuesday and is an automatic draft ( you rank your players or let the computer do it for you.)

The reason I chose tuesday is I hate drafts in the middle or begining of august and a main draft prospect (like chad Johnson) gets hurt and your stuck with him.

If you want the draft invite pm me your email address or if you prefer I will give you the league name and password.

• Evidently
    Evidently

Darth, if you still have a opening PM me the info....looks like my usual league is having a hiatus this year.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I play in a family-only league that my sister organizes every year. Talk about something to bring out your worst OCD tendencies.

Guess who I drafted for my starting QB? Yep, Brady. Now I've gotta rely on Kurt Warner, a guy who can put up great numbers but who also has had his share of poor performances in his career. We'll see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit