end of co and do confirmed or not,,,change of pioneer goals confirmed??WHEN

by chirac 2 Replies latest jw friends

• chirac
    chirac

I m still inside the watch tower i would proud to be the first in the congregation,before the elders to announce the change..every one in the congregation know where i get the information..and i hope that every one go and look internet can i say i m sure that the goal will soon change???? CAN I SAY m sure that the circuit overser wil have to look for a job???? excuse my so poor english chirac

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would guess that if we do find out just a little ahead of time here, it will be pretty short notice (sort of like the book study change - maybe a month ahead of the general announcement).

As most of the rumors (which apparantly come from some insider information among wavering COs themselves) say about fall 2009 - any big change would be a ways off.

We usually only take these as the usual rumor mill until there has been leaked a written hard evidence of what the Society is going to actually do. It would not be unknown for them to start down a certain path and then suddenly change directions at the last minute.

So, I personally would not be stating this to the JWs until a solid written evidence can be shown to have come from official channels. The reason we may know ahead of time is the Society's apparant love of sending out the written instructions to every congregation under "sealed letter" for future announcement, and sooner or later some disgusted elder is going to leak it.

• chirac
    chirac

THANK you for your councel i wiil follow it chirac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit