What has happened to our posting Status???

by justhuman 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• justhuman
    justhuman

Just another question since I was way. I had about 1500 posts in this forum, that makes me a Jedi Master, but I just have seen that I'm Supreme one(like many others with similar number of posts like me)...does anyone knows why this change?

Thanks guys

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I noticed that about the time they announced that the forum is going to close down. They also upped the poster limits at the same time.

My best guess is that Simon wanted everyone to have the best possible chance of reaching Supreme One status before it does close down. That gives us a bit of incentive to keep things going up to the end, while it buys the startups time to become established.

• bite me
    bite me

What was it before? I never paid attention to that. I know I only had 2 post starting threads that I could do. Was that the max for everyone?

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

After all, aren't we all supremes?

• Satanus
    Satanus

There has been a huge new outpouring of the force, in these last days of the site.

S

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    What has happened to our posting Status???

You don't have a posting status, you are just-human!

• mustang
    mustang

I would usually go along w/ Satanus on this;

'xceptin' I read a post by Simon that said he was doing it on purpose & 'Enjoy'

Mustang

• undercover
    undercover

Yea...but you "fake" supreme ones still have to bow down to us "real" supreme ones...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit