bazaarest new program on english TV on Christianity

by reniaa 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reniaa
    reniaa

I have seen a few from other countries but this one had me going HUH!!!

http://www.channel4.com/video/make-me-a-christian/catchup.html

Reverend George Hargreaves and his team continue with the group of volunteers from Leeds and teach them a more 'Christian' way of life in the hope it can halt the country's moral decline.

It's a group of 4 church clergy, from different christian faiths getting together to teach a group of random non-christians about God, it's format is very much like one of these makover programs were you get a team of experts to makover someone or there house,

What struck me was they have a an evangelical priest as leader, a lay priest, a CofE priest and a catholic priest all working together teaching at various times their different faiths, I finally gave up when they went into peoples homes took away sinful items erm naughty picture etc and the catholic priest gave them a picture of the pope to put up on the wall instead

I hope this link works for you guys it's on Channel 4 online

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm not clear why this is bizarre?

BTW it's bizarre, not bazaar - unless you're thinking of a market!

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

It is mentle this program. They basically got a bunch of peeps and just tell them they are sinners... its just so shallow makes the church look stupid.

• searcher
    searcher

It was rubbish.

The evangelist guy who was leading never, ever listened to why anyone could/would not believe what he was saying, his attitude all through was "you will believe this/do this because I say so".

No expalnations at all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I could`nt watch it..Reminds me of my JW mom.....That woman could find demons anywhere!..LOL!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit