Judgment Day Before 2024....

by sunscapes 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

The link is http://www.caspro.com/caspro.htm

Recent guest on Art Bell show... http://www.artbell.com/

As posted on website under "A Brief History":

Ian Gurney, the author of The Cassandra Prophecy, first became interested in ancient prophecy aged five, when his grandfather, a headmaster in Yorkshire, England told him of the prophecies of Old Mother Shipton, the Yorkshire prophetess, and then continued to enthral a young mind with tales of Nostradamus and the Book of Revelation.
    Since then the author has been fascinated by all things eschatological, and has spent many years attempting to interpret the great mysteries contained in the ancient prophecies of the world. Twelve years ago while working as a broadcast journalist a chance conversation with a prominent theologian persuaded Gurney to seriously investigate the numerology contained in the books of Daniel and Revelation. During the following two years the author travelled extensively around the Mediterranean researching the original Aramaic and Greek Biblical texts and comparing them with the English translation of the authorised version of the King James Bible.

The conclusions that Gurney arrive at are shaking the theological establishment. Two major errors had been made in the theological interpretation of the numbers in Daniel and Revelation, the first involving the literal interpretation of these numbers, the second, a mistake of huge importance, was the placing of the "abomination of the desolation" almost eight hundred years before the event. Having identified these errors and by simple arithmetic Gurney made a dramatic discovery! The books of Daniel and Revelation contained four specific dates. The first three, in the latter half of the twentieth century, were three of the most important dates in world as well as Jewish history. The fourth date was a very final date, the "end of times", Judgement Day! In less than twenty-three years.

• blondie
    blondie

I just take the 120 years that was given to Noah's generation add that to 1914 and get 2034. Sounds right to me.

• Francois
    Francois

Well personally, I take 1914 and add the amount of change in my left pocket and divide by Claudia Schiffer's IQ. This gives a number so large that the END could never happen during my lifetime.

Judgement Day my ass. There ain't gonna be one...ever.

Francois

• blondie
    blondie

Francois, I'm not a math expert, but would that IQ be zero?

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

No no no, that's all wrong. God spoke to me and told me how it is. He said that you have to take a year for a month, and a day for a year. So you take 607-587, then apply a mixture of salt and brimstone to the calculation. Then multiply the 2,520 days that are months, then add the distance from the earth to Palidies (sp?) or wherever it is that god is staying this week. Divide that by 1914 and add the length of a generation. Turn the resulting months that are days into years (see above). Once that's done you come to YIKES! Nov 30, 2001. Ooops, better say goodbye to everyone tomorrow.

Sheeesh, this isn't that hard you know, you guys need a color chart or something? I can ask god to provide me one, though we'll probably have to use crayons to color it in ... he can't stay in the lines.

<NOTE: I hearby certify that the above prophesy is 100% correct and from god. If the end doesn't come in 2 days then it's not my fault, you guys just didn't beleive hard enough!>

• Seeker
    Seeker

What's sad is that these prophecies will be used to predict the end all through the 21st century...and the 22nd century...and the 23rd century....just as they were used to predict the end in the 20th, the 19th, the 18th....

Humanity, if they survive, will reach the stars and begin populating the galaxy. But still, there will be those fearful souls who will be convinced that those prophecies will be fulfilled in their day, meaning the end to come on earth, forgetting that by then humanity will have moved beyond the earth. But no matter, facts have never mattered to such ones in the past, so why will it matter then? God told them, and that's the end of the subject!

• TR
    TR

Well said, Seeker.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sunscapes,

Lets face it, predicting the end of the world is a lot more fun than working.

You need no life skills, friends, education, even a personality like frog-spawn is not a disadvantage. It is cheap, dramatic and brightens up the darkest of lives. Most importantly, no-one can prove you wrong until the prophesied day passes by.

Then, all one has to do is to have a sex change operation, move two blocks away and start all over again.

A case in point is our own resident minor prophet U NO ( please note the prophetic significance of this abbreviation - let the reader use discernment ) who apparently has had so many sex-change operations that he carries spares in his husbands hand-bag.

In fact……where has he been lately….?

HS

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Seeker said,
    **********************************************************************Humanity, if they survive, will reach the stars and begin populating the galaxy.
    Are not the stars frightfully HOT?

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Are not the stars frightfully HOT?

Indeed, which is why it's best to wear your shades then...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit