fun conversation

by wizardca 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Missus
    The Missus

Is there a script JWs hand out for this? I've had this speech given to me word for word

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Have you heard about the exciting changes that have happened? They've change the bookstudy arrangement so families can study more together and have studies.

Whoopitey freaking doo.

We are having exciting upcoming campaigns in the next few months.

We'd better get our asses out in "field service".... HAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I cannot believe they couldn't come up with something better than this all these years later.

The world is just getting so much worse, you can tell we are living in the last days. I really wish you would come back to Jehovah and show how you love him.

I know that you still love him and don't want to have the same fate as those in the world. I want you to survive armageddon and see family that have past away.

Everything is getting so much worse, we are in the last days and its so important to go to meetings and show how much we love god. It's so important and I know you know how we need to be close to Jehovah...

Sounds like emotion talking, not common sense.

• wizardca
    wizardca

The conversation was a very strong encouragement to go to the sales indoctrinating meeting and show how much i loooove Jehover. And they wonder why I don't call or visit that often. Why can't they accept it's not something I want, desire or need and be at peace with having a relationship with the grandchild with what time we have together? I do not get it. Suppose it also answers why I always bring a buffer person who I go visit to avoid the religion....their lives revolve around it, but mine doesn't. Ugh.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's all they got right now, wizard. They'll probably be dubs till they die. Very sad.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit