Met Shamus100: Great Guy

by RAYZORBLADE 7 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Very cool- looking forward to seeing pictures.
    I hope your sunburn gets better, ouch!

• watson
    watson

Sounds a little "Broke Backesque."

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Filthy minded scoundrels.

We weren't close to 'those' mountains.

Tsk! Tsk!

Shamus100 climbs them; I just stare at them.

OK...I wonder where this is going to go?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Filthy minded scoundrels.

that's besides the point. pics please :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

Howdy Ray,

Yes, it was very nice to meet you too. You're an extremely nice person! Very happy, very positive, and you have so much going for you. It was a great time, although short. We'll have to get together and get wasted with some marmots or something; next time!

Pictures... er, um, I'm not too comfortable with my piccie on the net. I'll email it to anyone, but here, with the fruitey morons that stalk Simon.... nah.

I'm very much looking forward to your next visit. You can stay here anytime. We'll go out and play some bingo, eh!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

nothing but a conspiracy ... you guys didn't meet at all ;-)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Well I'd like to meet you when I get to Calgary, I have a son that lives there...non jw lol

planning a trip within a month I hope...

h40

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Shamus...we'll do Bingo in Ponoka, like I did many years ago, where the local First Nations' folks were yelling at the Bingo Caller about 'how fast' he was calling out the numbers'; 'call out the numbers they wanted'. Too funny!!

I have a couple of pics from Sunday night in Airdrie, AB. - and well others too - but hey!

Like Sarah McLachlan's song: "Building A Mystery" - hey...that's what us Canucks do best - - - from east to west - - - and everywhere in-between (metaphor). for the slags.

We'll probably head down to a few oddly named places such as: Medicine Hat (been there); Manyberries (close to it); Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump (next visit); Red Deer (been there too many times); Indian Cabins (on the way to Yellowknife, NT.).

I'll let Shamus100 call the shots on this .

Take my word for everything previously said.

I'm planning my next Alberta trip already; he'll be in the mix for sure.

Probably have to tag some marmots or prairie dogs (stop shooting those things out there folks, please...really!). Or maybe having to see about how to chill a Kokanee. (real western Canadians will know the double meaning of this)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit