SECRET JW LEGAL CASES - PAGE 1 of 4

by sf 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

For newer posters and lurkers:

The 140+ miscellaneous Jehovah's Witness court cases, and related scenarios, posted in this four-page section are intended to provide additional enlightenment on the main legal and/or historical issues that arise elsewhere within this website. Readers will never have heard of most of these cases, primarily because such have never been cited by liberal authors, whose works are intended to glorify the Jehovah's Witness Court Cases of the 1920s-1970s. Even some of the cases which have been publicized have been "spun", so as to obscure any "negatives" that occurred.

http://jwemployees.bravehost.com/NewsReports/2031.html

Happy researching!

sKally

• wednesday
    wednesday

btt

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I wish this was written in a bit more of a non bias perspective. It could then be more open to active JW's. Language is everything when it comes to documents like this.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Thank you for the interesting information. Have you heard of a criminal case involving a circuit overseer? A number of years ago I was told by the daughter of a circuit overseer (who was also an elder's wife) about a circuit overseer who began robbing Circle K stores. He was caught and removed as a circuit overseer. The father of the woman who told me this was sent to that circuit as the new CO. This happened in the late 70's or early 80's in Montana I believe.

• sf
    sf

Two possibilities?:

May 23, 1979 - Defendants Sullivan and DePue appeal from a judgment of the Silver Bow County District Court convicting them, after a jury verdict, of the crime of robbery. At about 3:30 am on December 25, 1977, two men entered the Circle K store in Butte, Montana. They approached the till behind ...
    FromState v. Sullivan,State v. Sullivan, 595 P.2d... - Supreme Court of Montana ($$)
    Related stories - Related web pages
    May 5, 1982 - Defendant Jesse D. Stephens (Stephens) appeals from a conviction of robbery following a trial before a jury in the Fourth Judicial District, ... On the evening of February 2, 1980, Carla E. Rasmussen (Rasmussen) was the only clerk in a Circle K store in East Missoula, Montana. ...
    FromState v. Stephens,State v. Stephens, 645 P.2d... - Supreme Court of Montana ($$)
    Related stories - Related web pages

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit