WOW!!! I'm shocked ...

by Rosalee 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Most of you don't know who I am ... I'm not around here much.

I stop in once in a while to see what's new ... and I see this site is closing!

Through the years I've posted here when somthing interested me. For the most part members were rather decent to me .. a few very nice. I know there are many boards on line similar to this one ... I've visited some but they are mostly rude, crude or both. So with the close of this one at least I'll be able to keep away from these sites. For this, I am very grateful to you, Simon.

As the host of this site, you have been fairminded and slow to anger ... both very good traits.

I am not, nor do I plan to become an exJW, but have found some insights by reading here. Some have doctrinal differences ... this happens. I feel bad for those who feel they have been emotionally and mentally battered. Give it time and prayer.

Goodnight to all and to all a good night.

Rose

• Rooster
    Rooster
    am not, nor do I plan to become an exJW,

Does this mean you are currently a JW?

Are you planning on ever becoming a Christian?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I am not, nor do I plan to become an exJW, but have found some insights by reading here.

Good. Those 'insights' (or as I like to call them, 'the truth about the Truth') are like a raspberry seed in a wisdom tooth - hard to ignore and hard to dislodge.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    I stop in once in a while to see what's new ... and I see this site is closing!

Try to keep up Rosalee.

Just because you belong to a discredited organization that lives in the past is no reason to neglect your responsibility to come here to read 'the truth' and 'drink from life's water free.'

• journey-on
    journey-on

I remember you, too, Rosalee. Nice of you to drop in to say goodbye. Just in case you aren't aware of it, however,

this site will be archived and remain available for reading and research. It contains too much of value for seekers of

the truth to just be eliminated altogether. The light is getting brighter and brighter.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

As I said ... some were very nice to me. Thank you jgnat and journey-on.

White Dove ... I used the expression that some feel they were somehow mistreated. It means nothing more and nothing less. I feel I've been mistreated too so it was not a derogatory statement on my part. At one time or another we all 'feel' mistreated. Some just hold the pain longer ... some of us get up, dust ourselves off and get on with things.

changing ... we are admonished to use the internet with caution. I think that means people like you ;)

• yknot
    yknot

Rosalee,

I don' know your story but we are admonished to flee from all apostate material, esp on the internet. To avoid sites that are not under the oversight of the Watchtower.

I am glad you have lurked, we all have our own journey...

I hope you will continue to lurk on JWS and JWR once JWD forum is no more!

Cordially..... Yknot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit